Why wait years to try to settle your personal injury action? Invoke principles of insurance bad faith to bring an early resolution to your case.
This program will illustrate how to prepare a Demand Letter for Insurance Policy Limits which will include:
- Discoverability and identification of Insurance Policies and Policy Limits
- Identifying, evaluating, and presenting damages
- A review of the principles of excess verdict law
- A review of the principles of insurance bad faith law which will assist in early resolution of your personal injury action
- How to handle purported coverage issues used by defendants’ insurers as a reason to not pay your demand
- A proper assignment of rights