Ethics and Elimination of Bias taught by two top experts in the field, Wendy Patrick & David Cameron Carr!
Wendy Patrick - Elimination of Bias - “Leveling the Playing Field"
- All applicable laws regarding bias and discrimination;
- Recognizing bias in the practice of law & identifying overt & subtle bias;
- Preventing bias and discrimination in the law firm, in the courtroom, and when dealing with clients.
David Cameron Carr - Ethics - “Family Affairs & Other’s People’s Money”
- Permissible business structures with non-attorneys;
- Fee issues with non-attorneys;
- The attorney’s duty to supervise employees and agents;
- Permissible marketing relationship with non-attorneys;
- Fiduciary principles;
- Client trust accounting rules and required records;
- Commingling and misappropriation;
- Disciplinary consequences for client trust accounting misconduct.