Another year has passed and it's time once again for the annual CASD Liens Update Seminar. Come get the most up to date information on the law, practice, procedures and strategies.
· ERISA: The rise of Self-Funded ERISA Plans. Aren't P.I. cases hard enough?
- Apparently not. There is nobody better to sort it all out while outlining the path to success than attorney, Donald de Camara.
- How the SMART Act revolutionizes Medicare Secondary Payor Act issues. An all new process aimed to speed your settlements along.
- Medicare Advantage Plans and private Rights of Action - emerging markets!
- Howling & Growling: medical special damages in flux from past to future.