CASD presents a fast-moving panel discussion featuring several known and highly successful mediators who will share their experiences and insights on how to successfully resolve your case through mediation. The primary focus will be on cases with a value of $100,000 or less.
You will learn:
· How to accurately and thoroughly evaluate the settlement potential of your case
· How to prepare your case and your client for mediation
· Common mistakes and practice pointers for the PI plaintiff attorney at mediation and how to avoid them
· The mediator’s role between the opposing parties
· How to deal with lowball offers and insurance adjusters at mediation
· How you can help the mediator get your case resolved favorably
· The use of visual presentation at mediation to increase the value of your client’s case
· What to provide the defense and mediator at the mediation
This all-star panel of mediators will be ready to educate and entertain you. Bring your questions and get substantive answers from some of the best mediators San Diego has to offer.