Consumer Attorneys of San Diego
CASD is an organization of trial lawyers in San Diego County who work to preserve and protect the legal rights of consumers.
CASD's purpose is to:
- Seek justice for All;
- Preserve the Constitutional right to trial by jury for all consumers;
- Prevent injury from occurring through concerted efforts to secure safe products, a safe workplace, a clean environment and quality health care;
- Inspire excellence in advocacy through training and education;
- Encourage mutual support and cooperation among members;
- Advance the common law and the finest traditions of jurisprudence;
- Uphold the honor and dignity of the legal profession and the highest standards of ethical conduct and integrity;
- Educate the public concerning the United States Justice system, the rights of the individual within the system and the legal profession; and
- Inspire a commitment to community improvement and service.